Thursday, June 18, 2015

24 Hour Exceptional Incident Report

On June 17 at 3:53 am, subjects were inside Uncle Monkeys when a customer/suspect inappropriately ‘groped’ a female waitress. This was witnessed by two male subjects who contacted the suspect. A physical altercation ensued and the suspect pulled a knife, stabbing both of the males. The waitress was pushed to the ground and suffered an ankle injury. Both male victims were transported to the hospital for their non-life threatening injuries. The investigation is on-going

On June 17 at 9:58 am, police responded to a panic button activated from a Discount Cab in the area of Extension and Southern. The cab was eventually located in a parking lot near Country Club and Main. The driver reported a subject displayed a handgun and attempted to rob him. The suspect fled on foot across the parking lot; clothing left behind by the suspect was located in a trash can. The suspect was located and detained.

On June 17 at 3:03 pm, a 65-year-old male was trying to load his motorcycle onto a trailer, but the battery was dead. He attached a rope to the locking mechanism of the trunk of his vehicle and wrapped the other end of the rope around the handlebars of his motorcycle and held them in place with his hands. He told his wife to accelerate the car and he would “pop the clutch” to start the motorcycle. After accelerating, his wife looked in the rear view mirror and saw that he had released the ropes, but was wobbling side to side, then crashed down. She backed up to where he and the motorcycle were and saw that he was unconscious and bleeding. As she went to call 911, a neighbor came outside already on the phone. The man was transported to a local hospital where he was diagnosed with 4 brain bleeds and a collapsed lung. He is currently in critical, but stable condition.

On June 17 at 11:06 pm, officers responded to an armed robbery at Dominos in the 6500 block of East Main Street. Two white males entered the business armed with handguns and ordered the employees to the rear of the business, forcing them to open the safe and the till. The suspects took an unknown amount of money, then ordered the employees into the bathroom; the suspects then fled on foot. The investigation is on-going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.